So you want a beagle? Congratulations to a lifetime of mischief!
Beagles are loyal, caring and beautiful dogs for the right owner. Since we have very few litters each year, we want to make sure that our little hounds go to perfect forever homes. From time to time, we may also have some adult beagles that need re-homing through no fault of their own.
Our puppies are raised in a home environment, where they experience a variety of household noises and activities in their first eight weeks. The pups are handled daily, wormed and weaned. So you can rest assured you will take home a well-adjusted and much loved dog. All our puppies are microchipped.
With your puppy you will receive:
- one week’s supply of puppy food
- a puppy blanket or towel with their litter’s scent to help them adjust to their new home
- a puppy toy
- an official Kennel Club five generation pedigree certificate
- a diet sheet detailing their current and recommended future diets
- our comprehensive puppy pack full of advice and guidance
- five weeks free pet insurance
If you’re unsure if a beagle is right for you, we’re happy to give advice, or you can arrange to meet our beagles by appointment only.
If you’re certain a beagle is right for you, and you’d like to be placed on our waiting list for one of our beagle puppies, or you’re interested in re-homing an adult dog, please take some time in answering our questionnaire. We look forward to reading your responses.